The School commits to collect and process personal information in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations on data privacy, including the Philippine Data Privacy Act of 2012 and its implementing rules and regulations.
In processing personal data, we adhere to the privacy principles of transparency, accuracy, completeness, truthfulness, and other relevant principles in the collection, processing, and retention of personal data as required by applicable law.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Students in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Students enroll in the School or a Course within the School, subscribe to a newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available in our School. Students may visit the School anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Students only if they enroll and voluntarily submit such information to us.
Registration and Update of Information
By enrolling, the enrollee submits his or her identity as true, accurate, current, and complete by indicating the correct information asked in the Registration Form. The enrollees are required to fill up the online registration form with their personal information and relevant details and may be asked to update their information therein to ensure its accuracy and completeness.
How we use collected information
The School may collect and use Students’ personal identification information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Students as a group use the services and resources provided in our School.
- To send periodic emails
- We may use Student email addresses to send Students information and updates pertaining to their order. Student email addresses may also be used to respond to Student inquiries, questions, or other requests.
- To send promotional and marketing materials
- We may use Student email addresses to send Students promotional and marketing materials.
- To analyze data
- We may use Student information for profiling and analysis of demographics of our enrollees in relation to relevant purposes that the School deems proper, including but not limited to, the full name of the user, the school name, year graduated, number of times to take the Bar Exam, the gender of the user, how the user found out about the School, and other relevant information.
Where personal data is available publicly, we may be able to collect the information necessary for the legitimate purposes of the school from certain public sources, including any online presence that the user has.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Student personal identification information to others.
Third party websites
Student may find advertising or other content in our School that link to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our School. In addition, these websites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Student, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms